Why Choose White River Air
- established in 1951 first and only operator in White River
- friendly hospitality, family owned and operated for 3 generations
- more lakes and cabin options than any other outfitter covering over 10 000 square miles
- conservation efforts limiting the number of anglers on each lake and only using the lake once per season for hunting purposes
- competitive pricing with exceptional service
- only a day’s drive away from most mid western cities
- as owners with over 25 years experience we are involved in every aspect of the business from booking your trip to your mid week camp check to ensure your vacation is a enjoyable and successful one!
- top notch equipment; we spare no expense when it comes to our aircraft, boats, motors and rebuilding cabins
- employ only experienced and friendly crew members that will to make your vacation a memorable one!
What others say about us
It has been 5 weeks since we spent a week on Shekak Lake, and let me tell you it has been the longest 5 weeks of my life!! Nothing can compare to the absolute beauty, and peace we experienced while there.
The cabin was beyond my expectations, the view from the deck, with a cup of tea in hand, first thing in the morning, as the mist fell across the lake and into the trees across was what I’m hoping heaven looks like! More fish than you could keep up with, while you watched an eagle soar above, you caught a 38″ Pike without trying!! Landing upon the lake, after your flight is as smooth as silk, you weren’t even sure you had landed at all!
I guess all we can say is we have a new perspective on life, and the best way to remember what it’s REALLY all about is a trip with “WHITE RIVER AIR”!
We here at Fish’n Canada have learned a thing or two about fishing in this great country and one of our key discoveries is the Algoma Distract of Ontario. Within that district we know we can count on North To Adventure to put us on to fish throughout the entire fishing season.
This season we luckily added to our NTA fly in fishing list with White River Air and trust me…these guys produce BIG TIME! To be able to make a 10 hour drive from southern Ontario and then take a short fly-in to some of the country’s best fishing is almost unbelievable but that’s exactly what White River Air is all about.
One day we were catching rod wrenching giant Northern Pike and the next we were vertical jigging 24-26 inch walleye almost at will!
If you’re going to invest your money into a trip of a lifetime, then invest in a company that can make it a reality.
White River Air…I already can’t wait for my next adventure!
We can’t tell you enough how much we think of your establishment and the nice people you have working for you.
Your cabins are always in nice shape and the boats and motors are very nice. We appreciate your services and wanted you to know we talk about our experiences there everytime our families get together.
Thanks again for your hospitality and we’ll see you next year!
Best fishing from Mexico to Labrador.
I’ve fished them all, great people too!!!!!
The accommodations are #1.
The people are nice and courteous, plus the fishing is great.
I still can’t believe the exceptional Moose Hunting that White River Air offers just a short drive from most Midwest cities.
WRA is the real deal when it comes to moose hunting!
Thank you for an outstanding hunt.