Driving Directions (starting from Sault Michigan)
- Start out going NORTH on I-75/INTERNATIONAL BRIDGE toward PROVINCIAL ROUTE 17B W. Continue to follow INTERNATIONAL BRIDGE (Crossing into *CANADA* ONTARIO). – 1.3 mi
- Turn LEFT onto PROVINCIAL ROUTE 17B/HURON ST. – 0.5 mi
- Turn LEFT onto WELLINGTON ST W/PROVINCIAL ROUTE 17B. – 0.2 mi
- Take the 2nd RIGHT onto CARMEN’S WAY. (If you are on LYONS AVE and reach SHERBOURNE ST you’ve gone about 0.2 miles too far) – 0.8 mi
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto 2ND LINE E/PROVINCIAL SECONDARY ROUTE 550. (2ND LINE E is 0.1 miles past WHITE OAK DR W) – 1.3 mi
- Turn LEFT onto GREAT NORTHERN RD/PROVINCIAL ROUTE 17/TRANS CANADA HWY. Continue to follow PROVINCIAL ROUTE 17/TRANS CANADA HWY. (PROVINCIAL ROUTE 17 is 0.4 miles past SACKVILLE RD) – 193.2 mi
- Welcome to WHITE RIVER, ON. (Your destination is just past ELGIN ST. If you reach DANNY LAKE RD you’ve gone about 1.1 miles too far)
- As you pull into White River you will take your first RIGHT at (Hwy 631).
- Travel approx 3.5 miles and look for (WRA sign) on LEFT at our Air Base rd.
- Travel approx. 1 mile into our Tukanee Lake Air Base.